April 19, May 17, June 21, & July 19 | 5-8pm
Rain or shine!
The ‘80s and 90s are calling, and they want to rock your face off in Downtown Raleigh. Live After 5 is a popular concert series that started over 20 years ago in Downtown Raleigh and now we're bringing LA5 back to kick it old school in 2023!
Local Downtown Raleigh breweries and food trucks will provide beer, wine, signature drinks and food. (Gluten free? Vegetarian? No fear. You can get jiggy *and* get your fill with inclusive dining options.)
Bugging out cause you’ve got nothing to wear to this righteous Fayetteville Street block party? Have no fear. We have totally tubular gear on deck at local retailers for your nostalgic convenience. Here’s where to get your throwback and funk-inspired ‘fits:
April 19th | The Soul Psychedelique Band (with a sprinkle of Prince)
May 17th | 120 Minutes with Autumn Nicholas
June 21st | Hard Tuck with King Akira
July 19th | Spin Doctors with Adam Pitts
Vendors & On-Site Activities
Get creative with Joy Worthy Co. at their tie-dye scrunchie and headband activity
Watch live screen-printing demonstrations by House of Swank and buy a Live After 5 t-shirt of your own
Capture the moment at photographer Hannah Chalfant's 80s-90s themed photobooth station
Stop by Unorthodox Vintage's booth for authentic vintage clothing from the 1980s-1990s
Food Trucks & Drinks
We'll have Umbrella Dry Bar for non-alchoholic options, Wye Hill Brewing for beer & our signature LA5 hard seltzer The Sweet Life, and The Hippo Wine Bar for wine.
Know Before You Go + FAQs
- Driving in? City Plaza is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Raleigh with dozens of parking areas nearby. Or ride in fare-free with GoRaleigh!
- Alcoholic beverages will be available to purchase and enjoy on-site within the event footprint. In addition, attendees can enter and exit the event with Sip N' Stroll Downtown beverages marked with the proper sticker.
- Every Live After 5 concert is free and open to all ages.
- Some public seating will be available in City Plaza but we encourage attendees to bring their own chairs.
- Coolers with outside drinks are prohibited.
- Dogs are allowed but must remained leashed per City of Raleigh rules.
Curtis Media Group