First Friday Raleigh
First Friday is celebrated on the first Friday of each month at locations throughout Downtown Raleigh. Art galleries and studios are open late with rotating exhibits and artist talks. Exhibitors feature artists, music, and special offers. Retailers and restaurants can offer discounts and specials. There's something and somewhere for everyone. First Friday is free and open to all.
First Friday — Fayetteville Street District
Friday, December 3 | 6:00pm-8:00pm
December First Friday is coinciding with the kick-off of Illuminate Art Walk so visitors will enjoy extended art gallery hours, food, culture, and large-scale light installation art all in one night, all in Downtown Raleigh.
Use code ILLUMINATE on the Secure Parking app or website for 40% off parking fees at the 529 Wilmington Lot and 521 Wilmington Lot.
- Chimes presented by Opendoor and 13 other interactive, light-based art installations
- Wake Tech Community College will showcase student artwork from their visual arts program
- LED hula hoop and stilt walker performer from Cirque De Vol
- Take and make craft activity provided by Wake Tech Community College (while supplies last)
- Glow stick giveaways provided by Downtown Raleigh Alliance
Stay in the Know
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to find out what's happening on First Friday. And follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
For general First Friday inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your company is interested in sponsoring First Friday, please contact Kathleen Louis at email@example.com.
Atlas Stark Holdings
Duke Raleigh Hospital
Monarch Realty Co.