Join Downtown Raleigh Alliance
There are currently no open job postings.
Working with us
Our people are critical to the mission of Advancing the vitality of Downtown Raleigh for everyone. As part of our work for the community, we strive to provide a place where employees feel valued, nurtured and supported. Our values at DRA are centered around being community driven, forward thinking, curious, empathetic, and ensuring everything we do is with integrity.
People who thrive at DRA embody these values and find great satisfaction from the highly impactful and highly visible work every employee engages in to make downtown Raleigh a better place. From producing fun events to developing relevant research to executing marketing and promotions that support locally-owned small businesses, DRA’s work touches every part of this diverse and unique downtown. Employees at DRA get to see their impact every day and become visible and known members of the downtown and Raleigh community.
Through our culture, benefits, and community within our workplace, DRA seeks to set the standard on being an effective organization that takes care of its people, who, in turn, help take care of this community.
Because our employees are our most valuable asset, we support them professionally and personally by offering:
- Employer-paid insurance, including health, vision and dental
- Comprehensive Paid Vacation (up to 13 days in the first year accruing biweekly increasing after 1 full year of employment)
- Sick Time (up to 10 days annually accruing biweekly)
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 8 weeks)
- Paid Volunteer day (1 per year)
- Commuter Benefits – includes parking cash out option for those interested in commuting to work via alternate means
- Flexible work schedule, including hybrid working model
- Paid Holidays (14 holidays per year that includes a floating holiday)
- Professional Development and career aspiration support
- Retirement accounts that include a matching contribution up to 3% of salary
- Section 125 plan
- Life Insurance
- A commitment to diversity in composition of both our staff, leadership, and Board of Directors
- Monthly team activities