Dine Out Downtown Glenwood South
Glenwood South Dine Out Downtown is Nov. 7, 11:00 am-9:00 pm.
Grab a friend, choose a restaurant, and join us for Dine Out Downtown, presented by DRA, in Glenwood South, Saturday, Nov. 7 from 11:00 am-9:00 pm. Two blocks of Glenwood Ave from W Jones St to W North St will be closed for extended outdoor dining from participating restaurants like:
La Santa Modern Mexican
Wonderland Tapas and Cocktails
Sushi Blues Cafe
Plates Neighborhood Kitchen
Additional tables will also be offered for you to enjoy your takeout. See all Glenwood South restaurants on the map below. Restaurants need our help more than ever right now so it's important to support local and show love to local businesses.
Live music includes:
11:30 am-2:30 pm: Autumn Nicholas
12:00 pm-2:00 pm: Kerry Long, XOXOK
5:00 pm-5:45 pm: North Carolina Symphony
5:00 pm-7:00 pm: Ron Baxter Jazz Collective
6:00 pm-8:00 pm: Emily Musolino
7:00 pm-9:00 pm: AZUL
How to Begin
- Call ahead to the restaurant of your choosing to check the availability of tables as well as hours of operation.
- Several restaurants will have their seating expanded in the street for the evening: Sushi O, Anise Pho, Bigfoot Taphouse, La Santa Modern Mexican, Wonderland Tapas and Cocktails, Tin Roof, The Rockford, Hibernian Pub, Sushi Blues Cafe, and Plates Neighborhood Kitchen.
Once You Are Here
- Wear your mask, stay 6 ft apart, wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Alcohol is not available for purchase on the street but can be purchased and consumed at nearby restaurants. Any alcohol purchased at those restaurants MUST be consumed at that restaurant and cannot be brought into the street.
- Dine out Downtown ends at 9:00 pm, but you are welcome to visit nearby restaurants that are still open. We ask that you finish up by that time to help us clean up and re-open the street promptly.
- Please come back and visit our many downtown restaurants and retailers, as they need your support.
- Stay tuned for additional nights and locations in the future!