Date and Time for this Past Event
Saturday, Jan 21, 2023 11am-3pm
Join Artspace for our free Winter Family Day celebrating Lunar New Year and the "When We Are Still Together" exhibition by Taiwanese-American artist Jan-Ru Wan.
Our Winter Family Day will feature demos by Artspace studio artists and cultural activities and performances in collaboration with the NC Raleigh Chinese Language School.
Winter Family Day Activities
- Demos by Artspace studio artists (11:00am-3:00pm)
- Calligraphy Bookmarks (11:00am-3:00pm)
- Lantern Making (11:00am-3:00pm)
- Chinese Yo Yo performance (12:30pm and 2:00pm)
- Guzheng performance (1:00pm)
- Techno Third Princes and Drum Team performance (1:30pm)
- Formosa Children's Dance/Lantern Dance performance (2:30pm)
- Erhu performance (3:00pm)
Family Day is free to attend and open to the public! Registration is not required, but will help us anticipate attendance. Family Day is free thanks to support provided by City of Raleigh Arts Commission, United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County, and NC Arts Council.