Raleigh, NC Raleigh
This project is a continuation of implementing the Blount Street – Person Street Corridor Study.
Phase II of the project also includes roundabouts at the intersection of Blount, Delway, and Person Streets with Wake Forest Road; and at the intersection of Brookside Drive and Automotive Way. City of Raleigh may also reconfigure the Blount Street, Person Street, and Hammond Road intersection to a roundabout.
Three blocks of Lane and Jones Streets will also be converted to two-way operation, from Blount Street to the existing two-way sections at East Street.
- Person Street Lot419 North Person Street (367 feet NE)
- Forest Lot317 E Jones St (791 feet SE)
- NC Museum/Government Center Parking100 E Jones St (1041 feet SW)
- 227 E Edenton Street Parking227 E Edenton St (0.2 miles S)
- Gringo A Go Go100 N Person St (0.2 miles SE)
- Krispy Kreme549 N Person St (0.2 miles N)
- Longleaf Swine300 E Edenton St (0.3 miles S)
- Premier Cakes Diner5 E Edenton St (0.3 miles SW)
- Gallery C540 N Blount St (0.2 miles N)
- North Carolina Museum of History Shop5 E Edenton St (0.3 miles SW)
- NC Museum of Natural Sciences Store and Nature Art Gallery11 W Jones St (0.3 miles SW)
- Sugar Euphoria606 N Person St (0.3 miles NE)
Nearby Arts, Culture + Entertainment
- Executive Mansion200 N Blount St (502 feet S)
- Murphey School Auditorium224 Polk St (506 feet N)
- Burning Coal Theatre Company224 Polk St (510 feet N)
- Historic Oakwood418 North Person St (524 feet NE)